The first challenge I'm officially entering to this site is for their February Freebie/Progressive
Challenge with an image by Sandi Huggett of Sandi Samples!
The image is an adorable watering can with flowers in it! :)
My husband's grandmother is having her 90th birthday in a couple weeks and thought this was a great image to create a card for her!
I cut out the image and backed it with colored cardstock and patterned papers and put it on a 5x7 pre-score folded card. The sentiment is from Sweet Pea Stamps.
Front of the card (on a small easel for display:
Also, used white Gelly pen on the flowers, with gold Stickles and then some Glossy Accents.
Here are two more close up pictures to hopefully show the detail:
The gold Gelly pen I added the accents on the watering can and the edges of the card I used white and gold Gelly pens and used a blue marker for a few extra accents as well.
The 90 on the card are from rub on transfers too.
I really like how this card turned out! :)
Thanks for looking!
~Margo



No comments:
Post a Comment