(To test out the world of Digis, this was one of the first ones I bought!) :)
I smile every time I look at this super cute Dragon so decided to make myself something for Valentine's Day to put at my desk at work. :)
Used markers and watercolor pencils and accented parts of the wings, tummy, horns and even some of the hearts with a silver Gelly pen.
For embellishments, added some glitter heart stickers!
Chose this pink frame from the various Michaels Arts and Crafts frames I have in my stash to complete the mini project!
*I think this frame size is 2.5" x 3.6". The pictures below are posted as Extra Large to show off the image and frame a little better. ;) *
Little closer view!
Hope you enjoyed this and love Tori the Dragon - Raining Hearts as much as I do! :D
Entering this framed project into the Sweet Pea Stamps blog, One Sweet Challenge, theme All About Love
Thanks for looking!
~Margo


No comments:
Post a Comment