I love her and so fun to work with! Thanks for looking!
*Used distress markers and colored pencils to color the image
*Added various designer papers
*Inked edges of image and card with Ranger distress ink and a chalk ink
*Other embellishments: paper flowers, cream sheer ribbon, mini brads, Stickles, white and silver gel pens, Glossy accents.
Front of card:
Close up of front of card:
Close up to show further detail, like Glossy Accent on the wings:
I will be entering her into Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Challenges:
World of Magic and Add Some Flowers and Some Ribbon
2.2015
P.s. After I made this card, I knew it needed to go to someone special! Though time got away from me and I ended up sending this card late, I sent it to a dear family friend for her birthday and was so happy I did! Love you, Auntie!!! ♡ ♡ ♡
~Margo



8 comments:
Margo, what a beautiful card. Don’t forget you are entitled to two entries into the monthly Blog Challenge draw as you have used a Ching-Chou Kuik image. For the first entry link to the card/creation you have created. For your second entry just link to your main blog.
Thank you for entering, best wishes in the draw and for your continued support of this challenge. Hope to see you back next month. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader)
PS Don't forget to click the link to e-mail me for the New year freebie image "The Wild Princess" from Ching-Chou Kuik
grate card and i love the image, thank you for joining us at Ching-Chou Kuik challenge blog.
Anthony Paterson
http://themalecardmaker.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you so much! :)
Margo, this is gorgeous. Love the colours you have chosen and the added sparkle.
Hope you enjoy colouring your freebie image.
Thank you for entering, best wishes in the draw. Hope to see you back next month. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader)
Wow this is just stunning. Love your choice of colors.
Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge here at Ching-Chou Kuik challenges this week.
Linda K. DT
Thank you so much! :) I added my second link to the first card, as I think I misunderstood the rules. If there is still time to add a second entry, I will. Thank you again! :)
Thank you so much! :)
Thank you again! :) I look forward to next month's challenge too!
Post a Comment