I'm so happy to be able to share with you my Meowy Christmas image that I received as a freebie from The East Wind!
Sign up for The East Wind newsletter to join in on the awesomeness that are Unky's designs! :D
Hope you like this card! I had fun working with the image and making up the card! It will be a special Christmas card one of our loved family this year! :D
*Papers - 5x7 white card base, textured/smooth cardstock, patterned/textured paper
*Coloring - Prismacolor watercolor pencils and regular Crayola colored pencils, some gold and silver gelly pens, archival markers
*Techniques - glue dots heat embossed with gold embossing powder :)
*Other materials - Glossy Accents, rhinestones
Entering this into the challenge:
Challenge #44 ~ Meowy Christmas December 1-10
Thanks for looking!!! <3
Update!!! 12.14.15
I wanted to share that I won one of the Designer Team (DT) Favorite's for this challenge! Whoohoo!!! Thank you, Vicky, so much for choosing my card as your favorite and your kind words!
Thank you, Unky, for the prize!!!! I am so excited to pick a digi and use the coupon too! :)
Thank you so much again for looking!



2 comments:
Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ THE EAST WIND
Thank you, Jackie!!:D
Post a Comment