Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Holly & Olive - The East Wind! :D

Hi!

I entered my initial coloring of the lovely Holly & Olive image into the Kit&Clowder Advent Calendar Colouring Challenge - East Wind!

This is my overall card that I made with the coloring and happy with how it turned out! So fun to work with! :D

 


I went with non-traditional holiday/Christmas colors and went for more cool colors. :D

For some reason my photo isn't showing up as crisp as it needs to be and I've tried it several times..:( Though hope you can still see that I added purple half pearls and purple rhinestones to the corners of the card, small clear rhinestones to edges of the patterened paper, the lady's eyes. Also added Diamond Stickles to the snowflake punch.

Despite my photo issues...I hope you like her! :) I was very happy with how she turned out. :D

Thanks for looking!

Materials & Supplies -
Paper- Cream colored 5x7 cardbase, image on white cardstock, patterned paper, colored and metallic cardstock
Coloring - Prismacolor soft core colored pencils, Prismacolor watercolor pencils, white and silver gelly roll pens,
Techniques - watercolor background with Distress inks
Other supplies - purple and clear rhinestones, half pearls, snowflake punches from Martha Steward Aspen Snowflake punch and Diamond Stickles

No comments: