So, I didn't get this card in time for the Aurora Wings 'Mommy and Me' challenge, but it's still a card to enter into the AW Challenge #14 'Flowers'! :D
This base card is a 5x7.
Used the beautiful Aurora Wings Romanza image and colored her in Distress ink and other markers. Enjoyed coloring in both earthy/muted and colorful shades.
Cut out the lovely image and added her to the brown polka dot patterned paper.
Gold Stickles and Distress marker were used for further embellishment and added the sentiment from 2CuteInk, from the Mother's Day digi.
The very small to small/medium size added flowers were neutral shades. I could have kept them that way, but I thought it was more fun trying to color them to match the colors I used for the beautiful Romanza lady! :) The little bit larger pink flowers with the brown pearl embellishment are Prima flowers.
(Plus, I do plan to give this card to my Mom for this year for Mother's Day! :) (Hope she loves it as much as I loved making it for her!) <3
This photo is a better at showing the overall card/detail:
Though, I think this photo shows the gold Stickles a bit better, especially in the bouquet! :D
((Hmmm...I am not sure if my photos are as clear as I'd like...;( Sorry about that! I hope to fix that for further posts!)
Flowers are always a lovely token to show someone you care and what better way than for a wonderful Mom on Mother's Day! :)
I always love to add flowers and glitter to my work and this lovely piece is no exception! :)
Thank you for looking and hope you like it!
Now off to bed! Goodnight! :)
Until next time.....<3
~Margo


2 comments:
I love her as a red head! This is a beautiful card, Margo. I especially love the way you colored the wings - unique and beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings Challenge.
Mitzi xxx
Artist/Owner Aurora Wings
Well, I sure love her as a redhead too, Margo! Love how the image pops against the neutral background and how you've colored the flowers to match the image.
Thanks so much for joining our Flowers Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD
Post a Comment