Hi!
And AGAIN the month is flying by!!!! Wow!
Here to share the newest ADORABLE image from From The Heart Stamps, Pig Wit in the Planter (and specifically it's Hamlet Pig Wit) :D
I LOVE this image and the wonderful sentiments that came with it, including the one here!!!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!!
Made this card for a co-worker's birthday! :D
Colored the image with watercolor pencils! Love the soft look! Really enjoyed coloring this cute pig with all the beautiful flowers in the barrel!
I loved how the coloring came out and didn't want to overpower it with too many layers. So, I backed it on a piece of pink patterned paper and adhered it to a white standard 3x5 pre-scored card.
I used a small daisy punch to create the flowers at the bottom part of the card. Then added various sequins to the middles and used Gold Stickles as accents (to the flower centers and card's corners).
As a simple final touch, added some white Gelly pen dots around the card and a silver metallic Gelly pen to accent the trim of the image!
Materials Used:
- 3x5 White Card base
- Patterned paper
- Prismacolored watercolor pencils
- Flower punch
- Gold Stickles
- White and Silver Gelly pens
Hope you like this as much as I did making it!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:
Lovely Card, Margo. I like the soft Colors.
Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month May Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.
Post a Comment